The standard for secure blockchain applications
OpenZeppelin provides security products to build, automate, and operate decentralized applications. We also protect leading organizations by performing security audits on their systems and products.
The world’s leading projects trust OpenZeppelin
The challenges of building decentralized applications
Economies in which software powers real money are exposed to hacks and attacks.
Lack of proper development and testing tools increases programming errors greatly.
It’s difficult to manage and fix problems in decentralized systems once they're deployed.
Your blueprint for decentralized systems
Reduce barriers to entry by securely implementing blockchain-based technologies, using standard developer tools and platforms.
A library of modular, reusable, secure smart contracts for the Ethereum network, written in Solidity.
- Leverage standard, tested, and community-reviewed contracts.
- Most popular library in the industry.
- Learn from best practices adopted by the ecosystem.
- Reduce your attack surface by reusing audited code.
A platform to automate Ethereum operations and deliver high-quality products faster.
- Automate your smart contract administration with a clean UI.
- Build with private and secure transaction infrastructure.
- Create automated scripts to call your smart contracts.
- Quickly implement security best practices.
“I have a very high opinion of the OpenZeppelin team and their work”
In-depth security audits
In an economy where software code powers real money, security is a top priority. We specialize in auditing in high-impact decentralized systems.Learn More
Check out our resources for beginner and experienced smart contracts and blockchain developers.
Learn everything you need to develop blockchain applications through a complete set of guides and tutorials.
Connect with experts, beginners and enthusiasts and discuss about blockchain development, security, design patterns and best practices.
A Web3/Solidity based wargame played in Ethereum where each level is a smart contract that needs to be hacked.