The standard for secure blockchain applications
OpenZeppelin provides tools to write, deploy and operate decentralized applications. We also protect leading organizations by performing security audits on their systems and products.
The world’s leading projects trust OpenZeppelin
The challenges of building decentralized applications
Economies in which software powers real money are exposed to hacks and attacks.
Lack of proper development and testing tools increases margin of errors exponentially.
It’s difficult to manage and fix problems in decentralized systems once they're deployed.
Your blueprint for decentralized systems
Reduce barriers to entry by securely implementing blockchain-based technologies, using standard developer tools and platforms.
A library of modular, reusable, secure smart contracts for the Ethereum network, written in Solidity.
- check Leverage standard, tested, and community-reviewed contracts.
- check Most popular library in the industry.
- check Learn from best practices adopted by the ecosystem.
- check Reduce your attack surface by reusing audited code.
A suite of tools to help you develop, test, upgrade, and deploy smart contracts.
- check Interactive commands to accelerate local development.
- check Easy bug-fixing and quick iterations via smart contract upgrades.
- check Seamless integration with OpenZeppelin Contracts.
- check Multi-network support.
- check Compatible with Truffle.
Bundles to kickstart your decentralized web application.
- check Built upon the most popular React setup: create-react-app.
- check Interactive tutorial to assist your first dapp.
- check Ready-to-go scaffolding with Web3 connection.
- check Leverage OpenZeppelin SDK and Contracts automatically.
“I have a very high opinion of the OpenZeppelin team and their work”
In-depth security audits
In an economy where software code powers real money, security is a top priority. We specialize in auditing in high-impact decentralized systems.Learn More
Check out our resources for beginner and experienced smart contracts and blockchain developers.
Learn everything you need to develop blockchain applications through a complete set of guides and tutorials.
Connect with experts, beginners and enthusiasts and discuss about blockchain development, security, design patterns and best practices.
A Web3/Solidity based wargame played in Ethereum where each level is a smart contract that needs to be hacked.